Capitol Hill Neighborhood has you covered for all your Thanksgiving needs. Check out the businesses with special holiday offerings:
The cozy French bistro, Bistro Cacao, will be offering three different options this Thanksgiving.
- Thanksgiving To Go for larger groups: the menu is priced at $150 and serves 6-8 people. It includes a whole roasted 10-12 pound turkey with foie gras stuffing, cranberry sauce, gravy, traditional sides and a pumpkin cheesecake.
- To Go Family Meal smaller groups: the menu can be formatted for 1, 2 or 4 people. This options includes 3 courses, with choices like Lobster Bisque and Arugula Salad to start, main courses like Roasted Turkey Breast, Beef Wellington and Lamb Shank and a choice of creme brulee or pumpkin cheesecake for dessert.
- Dine in Menu is available on Thursday, November 26th, between noon and 9 pm for those who wish to celebrate at the restaurant. The three course menu is priced at $50 per person and includes choice of a starter, main course and dessert. Seating is available inside or on the Winterized patio.
All orders can be made through the website. The deadline to order is Sunday, November 22nd at noon. Pick Up times are Wednesday, November 25th between 11:30 AM - 5:00 PM Thursday, November 26th between 9:30 AM - 12:00 pm.
Pre-order a full on feast with brined and roasted turkey including all the familiar Thanksgiving sides with the Rose's Luxury touch! Choose one, two or three nights of different menus delivered at once from our Michelin-starred restaurants with instructions for reheating and assembly. All deliveries and pick-ups are FREE and ZERO-CONTACT within 30 miles of Capitol Hill and made between 1:00 p.m and 6:00 p.m. Monday-Saturday.
Place your order by 11:00 a.m. the day prior to delivery.
For this very non-traditional Thanksgiving, try Sonoma's non-turkey carry-out feast featuring the region's freshest seasonal veggies! The Thanksgiving Fall Harvest Dinner is available for two people or four people and the choice of vegetarian or meat entree.
STARTER: Autumn Salad with local beets, heirloom carrots, wheatberries, toasted walnuts, and herbed goat cheese dressing.
ENTRÉE: Choice of Smoked Duck Lasagna OR Forest Mushroom Lasagna.
SIDES: Roasted Fingerling Sweet Potatoes and Caramelized Brussels Sprouts.
DESSERT: Fall Fruit Crisp with pears, apples, and dried cranberries.
- Simple reheating and assembly instructions included
- Prepaid pickup on select dates: Tue 11/24 or Wed 11/25
- Orders must be placed by Wed 11/18
- $75 dinner for two; $140 dinner for 4 includes full menu above
- Plus extra Family-Style Starters and Thanksgiving Wine Shop available a la carte
If you order early, Firehook Bakery Pies are available for free local delivery! Pre-order early to secure free local delivery on baked-from-scratch Thanksgiving desserts, pumpkin spice breakfast pastries, artisan stuffing mix and more!
Whether you're in need of a full feast or special holiday cocktails to complement your meal, Flight Club has just the thing for you! Preorder by Monday, November 23 for pickup 11/23-11/25.
Thanksgiving for 2 or 4
- Lemon and herb stuffed turkey ballotine
- Roasted brussel sprouts with almond gremolada
- Garlicy mashed potatoes with sherry gravy
- Mom's sausage stuffing
- & Gram's rolls with everything butter
- Thanksgivings wine pairings
- Cranberry sangria
- Mike and Ikes hot cider
- Forth Wiseman gin cocktail
From ready to eat roasted turkey breast by the pound or the perfect sides to compliment your meal, check out Radici's Thanksgiving Menu. Each of the dishes will serve four and all Thanksgiving orders must be placed by Sunday, November 22nd.
This year the Tune Inn will be offering a classic Thanksgiving Day Dinner for pre-order and pick-up on Thanksgiving Day between 11:00 AM to 3:00 PM. Please email or call in your orders to no later than Sunday, November 22. All orders are cash only at pick-up.
As they do every year, Tunnicliff's will be open on Thanksgiving Day for safe in-person dining. Enjoy a traditional turkey dinner with all the classic sides.
For a German spin this Thanksgiving, Café Berlin is offering to-go meals and three seatings on Thanksgiving at 1:00, 3:00 and 6:00 PM. In-person dining will have very limited seating and online orders must be received by 4:00 PM on Friday, November 20. Pick-up will be on Wednesday, November 25 from 3:00-5:00 PM.
The holidays are the perfect time to spend with friends and family, let Belga take care of the cooking! Chef Bart has started planning the perfect menu for you and your family to enjoy on Thanksgiving Day. Curbside pick-up or delivery is available starting at $25 for Thursday, November 26th within a range for 2 miles.
Dinner options include:
- Whole Turkey Dinner (serves 6-8 people)
- Whole Roasted Chicken Dinner (serves 2 people)
- Cornbread Waffle Stuffing
- Stuffed Acorn Squash
- Belgian Chocolate Mousse & more!
Barrel is offering a “Barreled Thanksgiving Feast” for guests to pick up on Wednesday, November 25
For $160.00, the feast serves 5-6 people and includes
- Barrel of Booze: 25 oz. barrel filled with choice of old fashioned, Manhattan, boulevardier, milk punch, or negroni; approx. 11 servings; guests keep the barrel, and can get it refilled for $50.00.
- Turkey or Ham: one 6-8 lb. brined turkey (uncooked with cooking instructions), or one 4-5 lb. apple-glazed ham (cooked with reheating instructions).
- Sides: stuffing, mashed potatoes, cranberry, green beans, biscuits, cranberry sauce (all prepared
- with reheating instructions if necessary).
- Dessert: Pecan pie.
To order, guests must e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org by 6:00 PM on Monday, November 23; inquiries for bigger turkeys may be accommodated.
All feasts must be picked up on Wednesday, November 25. (via thehillishome.com)
Is your business offering Thanksgiving specials? Let us know so we can add them!