1401 Pennsylvania Ave SE
Washington, DC 20003
The Roost is an ambitious 12,500-square-foot food hall and neighborhood gathering place located at Blackbird, a new 167 unit residential building perched on the corner of Pennsylvania Ave and 14th on Capitol Hill.
The Roost brings together a handful of the District’s best chefs along with a lively & diverse collection of the area’s most compelling food, beer, wine and spirits purveyors.
You'll find everything from coffee by local roasters, to that perfect burger and craft beer for any night of the week, to refined cocktails, a full service restaurant and so much more. In short, The Roost is an altogether unique food hall created by the DC community, for the DC community.
Nearby Food and Drink
- Cameo Coffee + Tea1401 Pennsylvania Ave SE (adjacent)
- Caruso's Grocery1401 Pennsylvania Ave SE (adjacent)
- Hi/Fi Taco1401 Pennsylvania Ave SE (adjacent)
- Leni All-day Cafe1401 Pennsylvania Ave SE (adjacent)
- World Wine and Spirits1453 Pennsylvania Ave SE (432 feet SE)
- CVS Pharmacy500 12th St SE (0.3 miles NW)
- Foliage by Frager's1123 Pennsylvania Ave SE (0.3 miles NW)
- Frager's Hardware1115 Pennsylvania Ave SE (0.3 miles NW)
- Fragers Paint Store1115 Pennsylvania Ave SE (0.3 miles NW)
Nearby Places to Go
- Story Time Kidz1301 Pennsylvania Ave SE (924 feet NW)
- Jade Fitness1310 Pennsylvania Ave SE (968 feet NW)
- Atlas Fitness DC920 11th St SE (0.3 miles W)
- Hill Center at the Old Naval Hospital921 Pennsylvania Ave SE (0.5 miles NW)