713 D St SE
Washington, DC 20003
Hill’s Kitchen is an independent gourmet kitchenware store that opened in May 2008 adjacent to the Eastern Market Metro station. The store occupies a renovated and extended townhouse built in 1884 in the historic Capitol Hill neighborhood of Washington, D.C.
The philosophy of Hill’s Kitchen is to offer everything for the cook in a lively, homelike store atmosphere with knowledgeable staff and extraordinary service. Every product is carefully selected and characterized by excellent design and the highest available quality.
Store proprietor Leah Daniels has lived in the area for her entire life. Hill’s Kitchen is proud to be part of the Capitol Hill community.
Nearby Food and Drink
- T Mobile721 D St SE (90 feet E)
- Mother Blossom406 8th St SE (273 feet E)
- Royal Beauty Supply422 8th St SE (324 feet SE)
- CVS Pharmacy661 Pennsylvania Ave SE (389 feet NW)
- The C.A.T.Walk Boutique700 Pennsylvania Ave SE (446 feet N)
Nearby Places to Go
- District Flow Yoga405 8th St SE (111 feet E)
- Pure Barre407 8th St SE (117 feet SE)
- The Yard700 Pennsylvania Ave SE (446 feet N)
- Arena Social507 8th St SE (464 feet S)